The Bikers’ Cafe doesn’t fail to experiment with their food, ever! Presenting, an exquisite delicacy that will give you much variety in a single meal. Master the delicacy in the comfort of your kitchen in easy steps
- 200 gms chicken breast
1 tsp peri peri powder
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. pesto sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 gm salt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. cream
- 1 piece chicken roulade
- 80 gms rice (basmati) boiled
- For Chicken Roulade
- Chicken Breasts – 2 pieces
- Olives – 30 gmsJalapenos – 4 slice/10 gms
Bell peppers (all 3) – 70 gms
Thyme dried – 1 tsp/5 gms
White wine – 1 tsp/10 ml
Salt to taste
Black Pepper crushed to taste
Half an egg
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp./20 mlMozzarella Cheese – 1 tbsp./25 gms
Processed Cheese 1 tbsp/25 gms
How to Make Bikers’ Chicken Fusion Discovery
- In a hot pan put a tablespoon of olive oil and some butter.
- When butter starts foaming put peri peri marinated chicken and cook for five minutes .
Now, add sauce and cook gently for one minute, keep aside.
Similarly cook pesto marinated chicken and keep aside.
- In a bowl, put steam rice and press by a flat ladle. Keep aside.
- Use a non stick pan to make a fried egg sunny-side-up.
- In a dinner plate put rice bowl up side down at the end side of plate.
- Keep pesto chicken with sauce in front of the rice, on left side of the plate.
Keep peri peri chicken with sauce on the right side and make a heart .
Keep sunny-side-up on top of the rice.
- Cut a thick slice of chicken roulade and heat it in the pan.
- Keep the roulade in the middle of the heart.
- Use 2 sticks of fried spaghetti pasta and make them stand on top of the rice for garnish.
Zig zag balsamic reduction on both empty sides of the plate.
- Finish the dish with a fresh basil sprig in front of fried spaghetti.
- For Chicken Roulade
- Take chicken breast & mince it.
- Add chopped olives, bell peppers, jalapenos, thyme, wine, cheeses, salt & pepper,
- Mix & keep aside.
- Take chicken breast place it on a cling wrap over the board and add salt, pepper & olive oil and beat it with hammer.
- Marinate the chicken breast with the egg
- Add the mixture & then roll chicken breast along with the cling wrap.
- Take another fresh cling wrap & re wrap it.
- Now, wrap tightly in aluminum foil & put in boiling water for 40 minutes.
- Take it out & let it cool.
- Slice it , store in box, & freeze it. Use when needed.