Recipe of Grape Nectar
A sweet and tangy mixture of grape juice, lemon chunks and lychees. Overcome the summer heat with this cool mocktail.
- 6 lychees
- 6 lemon chunks
- 20ml sugar syrup
- Crushed Ice
- A bunch of fresh black grapes (to yield about 120ml of juice)
How to Make Grape Nectar
- Muddle the lychees along with the lemon chunks.
- Make about 120 ml of juice with the black grapes, but don’t throw away the pulp.
- In an old fashioned glass, add the muddled fruits, and sugar syrup and crushed ice.
- You can use a shaker to mix them well. Top it up with the fresh grape juice.