Chef Kunal Kapur takes his fusion skills to another level. Tender hibiscus flowers are teamed with basil seeds to arrive at a refreshing summery drink.
- 3-4 dried hibiscus
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 250 gms basil seeds
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp rose water
- 6-7 ice cubes
How to Make Hibiscus Sherbet
- Pour boiling water in a bowl of hibiscus.
- Add boiling water in a bowl full of basil seeds.
- Allow release of flavors.
- Add bloomed basil seeds, sugar & rose water to the hibiscus water & mix well.
- Pour the blend in a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Serve cold.