Recipe of Homemade Ginger Ale
Do you like ginger ale? Here is a super-quick recipe to make it at home. The freshness of mint juice, lemon juice and ginger are sure to beat the summer blues.
- 30ml mint juice (method follows)
- 15ml ginger juice
- 20ml lemon juice
- 15ml sugar syrup
- Sprite or 7Up
- Sprig of mint
How to Make Homemade Ginger Ale
- To make the mint juice, take mint leaves and ice and blend the two. Strain out the juice.
- To make ginger juice, use ginger and a little bit of water and blend it
- Mix mint juice, ginger juice, lemon juice, and the sugar syrup in a tall glass.
- Top it up with Sprite or 7Up. Garnish with a spring of mint.
- Serve chilled.