There’s more than one way to create a juda hairstyle and look the part of the blushing bride on your wedding day.
A bun is called a ‘juda’ in Hindi and it is the most preferred hairstyle at weddings and other such occasions as it lends a traditional yet stylish look.
5 Juda Hairstyles You Can Try Out
#1 French Juda
- Gently brush your locks to one side, parting it slightly off-center.
- Roll the full length of your tresses and twist this roll into a U-shape with any one hand. Now, tuck your hair’s ends beneath the rolled section of hair using your other hand.
- With the help of bobby pins, keep the hairstyle in place.
- Give it a spritz of hairspray and you’re done!
#2 Braided Hair Juda
- Separate your locks at your head’s crown. Gently tease, using your comb in a downward direction.
- Divide your hair into three distinct strands and braid them loosely.
- Leaving one strand free, secure the other two strands at the braid’s end with the help of an elastic band.
- Pull your free strand towards the braid’s end while you push the rest of the hair up to form a bun.
- Tuck your hair under and secure the bun with a large bobby pin, inserted horizontally.
- Give it a spritz of hairspray.
#3 Donut Hair bun
- Comb your hair into a ponytail (you pick the height) and apply a small amount of leave-in conditioner.
- Keep a good bun helper handy.
- Put your pony through this bun helper and pull the helper to the end of the pony, leaving about 4 inches of hair.
- Ensure that you evenly spread your locks over the bun helper before you begin tucking and rolling the entire ponytail.
- Use bobby pins to secure in place.
#4 Classic Bun
- Use a gel that is medium hold on your damp hair. Now make a deep side parting.
- Make a ponytail at the back using a boar bristle brush.
- Use a transparent elastic band to secure it.
- Now, braid your ponytail’s ends before using a transparent elastic band to secure it.
- Wrap this braid around your pony and hold in place with bobby pins.
#5 Rose Bun
- Comb your locks gently in a straight, downward direction.
- Gather some hair from above your ears and make a small pony.
- Now turn that ponytail into a simple braid.
- Roll the braid in such a way that it resembles a rose. Get your friend to help if possible.
- Divide the remaining hair twice.
- Tie all the hair on your left side around the rose bun.
- Use the hair on the left side to make a braid.
- Twist this braid around the bun.
Pro-Tip: With excessive styling, you could leave your hair dry and damaged. Ensure that you use Pantene Total Damage Care range of shampoo and conditioner to avoid hair damage and also nourish your hair.
Also, check out this braided bun hairstyle video tutorial here.