A new season, a new hairstyle, a whole new you. That too, without getting a haircut. Flaunt these gorgeous hairstyles this winter.
Summer is nearly over and winter is upon us. Your wardrobe is different and your beauty regime has changed too. Do you want to keep the same look, or are you willing to flaunt some new winter hairstyles? Fret not; you needn’t go to the parlour and actually get a new cut.You can easily transform the way you look sitting at home, simply by doing up your hair in a different way. There are countless hairstyles for winter, whether long or short. For this winter, we’ve handpicked three smoking hot looks that will have heads turning and make you the showstopper wherever you go.
Winter hairstyle #1: Short bob braids
A short hairstyle looks light and sweet in summer. How can you glam it up for winter? With braids. Incredible though it may sound, short hair can be braided. This is among our favourite winter hairstyles for short hair:
- Take a section of your hair from the top of your head to halfway back.
- Make a braid as you would with longer hair.
- Instead of a rubber band, tie up the ends loosely.
- Using a hair pin, fasten the braid securely.
- Accessorise with chunky earrings and a bright scarf.
Winter hairstyle #2: Messy Topknot
If summer has taken a toll on your long hair but you’re not sure how to cut it, you can try this chic look for winter. This messy topknot keeps hair out of your face and hidden. And it isn’t too severe like a bun either, giving you a soft look for your night out with your friends. Here’s how you can achieve this winter hairstyle for long hair:
- Gather up all your hair, not near the nape and not too high up.
- Twist it around gently and tie a knot.
- Secure all fly-away hair with hair pins
- Pull out stands from the knot to give a messy look.
Winter hairstyle #3: It’s a retro winter
This look is possible with medium or long hair. Recreate the hairstyle from days long gone and you’ll have gasps of appreciation from your friends.
- Comb and separate the hair from the front of your head. Hold it with a hair clip.
- Gather up the remaining hair.
- Using the backcombing style, fashion a bouffant from the gathered hair.
- Now take the hair from the front and using a gel flatten it onto your forehead.
- You can leave tendrils hanging for a soft look or hid them in the bouffant.
Three winter hairstyles that work no matter what the length of your hair. You don’t need special tools or a lot of hairstyling expertise, however it is essential that you use a nourishing shampoo during winter. Winter leads to dry scalp which in turn leads to dandruff. Ensure that you use a nourishing anti-dandruff shampoo like Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Anti-Dandruff shampoo which ensures you are dandruff free along with strong and nourished hair.