Want skin that’s glowing and pink? Pamper it with a strawberry face mask for the best results.
Strawberries are one of the best ingredients to use for skin care. They’re filled with Vitamin C which makes your skin clearer and helps get rid of acne. Moreover, strawberries are also great when it comes to removing excess oil and sebum from your skin, making it look healthier and less oily. They also help with lightening your skin. Here are a few strawberry face packs that you can make at home to get perfect, flawless skin:
1. Plain Strawberry Face Mask
- As the name suggests, you don’t really need any additional ingredients to create this mask. Just mash a few strawberries until they form a paste. Don’t let the smell tempt you to eat it up!
- Spread the mash all over your face and let it sit there for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cool water when you’re done.
2. Strawberry and Honey Pack
This one is a strawberry mask for acne.
- Mash a few strawberries in a bowl and add a teaspoon of honey to it. This should make the mixture fairly sticky.
- Apply this all over your face and keep it on until the pasts dries up a little.
- You can do this twice a week for flawless skin.
3. Strawberry and Lemon Face Pack
- One of the reasons why people use strawberry for skin is because it removes excess oil and sebum.
- To activate this property to its fullest, just add the juice of one lemon along with honey to your mashed strawberries.
- Apply it to your face for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off with cool water.
- You can use this mask twice a week for maximum results.
4. Strawberries and Milk Scrub
This recipe can be used more as a scrub and is great for exfoliating your skin. It also combats ageing and tightens your skin.
- Mash a few strawberries in a bowl and add some milk to it.
- You can also add some cream if you have dry skin, or just follow up the scrub with Olay Total Effects 7 in One Moisturizing Day Cream.
- Rub it all over your face until you feel clean and rinse your face with moderately cool water once you’re done.
- Come to think of it, this sounds like a great breakfast.
Strawberries are certainly a girl’s best friend. They are jam packed with nutrients like Vitamin C, Folate, dietary fibre, Ellagic Acid, amongst many others, which is why it’s so good for your skin. It can be used for all different skin types so you don’t have to worry about any adverse side effects or general ineffectiveness when you do use it. Using strawberries when they’re in season is obviously the best way to go about it however, you can also use refrigerated strawberries from stores during off seasons as well.